Mayday Pit Bull Rescue & Advocacy always has a need for dedicated volunteers. Your donation of time is vital to the care of our dogs. Witness miracles and be inspired. Join the Mayday family today! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- 18 years of age
- Long term commitment to the role and the ability to commit 5-10 hours a month to rescue work
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Ability to commute to the North Phoenix area
- Strong focus on safety and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the groups of breeds we serve
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Sound judgment, composure and the ability to represent the rescue in a knowledgeable and professional manner at all times
- Alignment with Mayday mission and philosophy
Wanna help out but can't work directly with our dogs? Email us for other options.